Been playing Mortal Kombat Mobile for a little while and looking to up your game? Here are some helpful tips to keep you going.
Table of Kontents
You can’t rely on only your three best characters to carry you throughout the game. Make sure to stock up!
- Each time you fight it consumes energy from your character Kard
- When your character runs out you need to either wait for it to restore over time or spend Souls to refresh it.
- Challenges and Relic Hunts often require your team to be made up of specific types of characters (such as silver and bronze, Outworld only, or include a specific character like Kitana).
- The bigger your Kollection, the more rewards you’ll be able to gain!
Try replaying levels of Battle Mode. While you earn bonus first-time clear rewards from defeating a tower in Battle Mode, you can still go back and clear old towers for experience and Koins.
- While it’s smart to put your best gear and upgrades on your three strongest characters to compete in Faction Wars and other challenging content, you’ll want to level other characters in your Kollection to build as many teams as you can.
- Replaying battles for experience is especially important as you add new, powerful characters to your Kollection!
- Simply Select a Battle you have already cleared, and battle it again!
Fusion is an important aspect of Mortal Kombat to unlock the most power from your characters.
- Most Kards will automatically fuse whenever you obtain a duplicate, giving the original Kard improved stats.
- Characters and items can be fused up to level 10, and it is necessary to fuse characters kards to 10 in order to reach max level.
- Fusing your characters and items by earning extra copies of Kards will greatly improve your effectiveness in battle.
While might is always right, putting together a team that makes each other stronger is even more right!
- As you build your Kollection, you’ll find that certain characters have better synergy with other characters and you’ll want to change your strategy depending on the opponent you’re facing.
- Look at the Discipline of your characters, found at the top of their Kard in your Kollection, as well as their Class on the left.
- Not every Kard’s Discipline makes the other members of your team stronger, but they may have other powerful effects you’ll want to take advantage of!
More information on Team Synergy and composition can be found on our Team Synergy Guide
Now that you’ve expanded your roster and leveled up some teams, it’s time to take a serious look at Challenges.
- The gold character Kards you unlock from Challenges are great additions to your Kollection and are well worth the effort if you can complete all of the Challenge towers.
- Make sure your roster is ready though: Challenges are no joke!
- Even if you’re not able to clear all five towers to earn the character, consider trying to clear the first three to earn the rewards.
- Challenges are also a great way to obtain extra copies of your Kards for Fusion.
Faction Wars is another great way to earn multiple copies of Kards, equipment to fuse, and even XP.
- The more you participate, the more Blood Rubies you will earn.
- Blood Rubies will allow you to purchase multiple copies of powerful and exclusive equipment and gold characters.
By now you’ve realized how important it is to build your Kollection and get multiple copies of Kards for Fusion to strengthen your teams.
- Ready to head on to the end? Check out our Advanced Guide: https://go.wbgames.com/MKmadvanced
- Need to get back to basics? Check out our Beginner Guide: https://go.wbgames.com/MKmbegin
- Excited to learn about assembling power teams? Check out our Team Synergy Guide at: https://go.wbgames.com/MKmSynergy
For all Mortal Kombat Mobile announcements and other related information, please keep an eye on the official Mortal Kombat Mobile website and social channels, including Discord @MortalKombatMobile , Twitter @MortalKombatMobile, or Facebook Mortal Kombat Mobile.
Need more? Submit a new question here, or track and view open tickets.