Mortal Kombat Games
Kombatant, when submitting a customer service ticket for Mortal Kombat 11 or Mortal Kombat Mobile, you may get a response from Raiden, our new AI Virtual Agent. He is programmed to provide answers as quickly as possible. Raiden is always learning. If he does respond to your query and you still need help, you can reply to Raiden’s response to connect with a human agent.
Browse Our Knowledge Base
- Team Synergy Guide
- Event Towers Guide and FAQ
- Relic Hunt Guide
- How do I contact Customer Service in MK Mobile?
- How do I create or restore a cloud save in MK Mobile?
- Troubleshooting Steps for Mortal Kombat Mobile (iOS)
- Troubleshooting Steps for Mortal Kombat Mobile (Android)
- MK Mobile - Official Release Notes for Update 3.3
- MK Mobile - Official Release Notes for Update 3.2.1
- MK Mobile - Official Release Notes for Update 3.2
- How Do I Access My DLC Or Add-on Content?
- Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate FAQ
- Mortal Kombat 11 – PlayStation 5 FAQ
- Mortal Kombat 11 – Xbox Series X|S FAQ
- Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate - Physical Release Installation
- Official MK11 Ultimate PC Release Notes 05/25/21
- Official MK11 Ultimate Google Stadia Release Notes 05/25/21
- Official MK11 Ultimate Nintendo Switch Release Notes 05/20/21
- Official MK11 Ultimate PlayStation and Xbox Release Notes 05/13/21
- Mortal Kombat X - Starter Guide
- Official Mortal Kombat X PC Patch Notes 06/03
- Welcome to the new WB Games Help Center!