NEW! MK11 SHANG TSUNG
It has begun! Soul Sorcerer and historic host of the Mortal Kombat Tournament, DIAMOND MK11 SHANG TSUNG is koming to Mortal Kombat mobile this December! Shang Tsung’s relentless pursuit of powerful magic has taken him down a dark path and he’ll pay any price to get it! On tag-in, Shang Tsung morphs into his opponents allowing him to use their own Special Attacks and X-Ray/Fatal Blow against them! When below 2 Bars of Power, Shang Tsung passively generates Power over Time. Koming soon to Mortal Kombat mobile!
NEW! KOLD TOWER & EQUIPMENT
A war is brewing in Outworld! Fight off Kold bosses and konquer the new KOLD TOWER to earn a random DIAMOND Kold character and EPIC Tower Equipment card! Kollect all 10 of the NEW Kold Tower Equipment cards including the Equipment needed to activate the newest Brutalities! Armor up with the new Weather Warfare to unleash Frostbite onto your foes or fight back by releasing the new Missile Gap for all-out war! Available now for a limited time only.
Sonya Blade and Skarlet debut their deadly mobile Brutalities! Available for all Diamond variants of Skarlet and Diamond Kold Sonya Blade through specific sets of Kold Tower Equipment. Equip Skarlet with Bloodmaster’s Bloody Finka and Bloodmaster’s Iron Curtain to end your enemies and watch their blood rain down! And equip Sonya Blade with General’s Father Gun and General’s Knockout Gloves to witness Sonya’s deadly fireball kiss!
Fight enemies amidst the klassic Retrocade arena from Mortal Kombat 11’s Aftermath! The battleground rotates during matches between The Living Forest from MK2 and The Temple from MK3! Available in certain Faction Wars, Event Tower, and Elder Challenge matches.
MORE BUGS KRUSHED
- Fixed a few issues related to mid-match Brutalities that sometimes-caused soft lock.
- Fixed an issue where teammates could not perform their Special Attacks when 'Auto- Battle' was active
- Fixed an issue when MK11 Raiden's Krushing blow did not disable MK11 Noob Saibot's Shadow combo enders for the entire match
- Fixed Death Mark Technique talent feature that did not work for MK11 Noob Saibot
- Fixed an issue when some debuffs from Equipment, Characters' Special Attacks and Passives were not properly reflected by Klassic Smoke Passive
- Fixed issues where Combat Effect applied to a Team did not work after the active Character died
- Fixed issues with Equipment cards filtering in Survivor Mode and Quest Mode
- Fixed the wrong value displaying in the UI when spending points in Offense Talent Tree
- Updated Klassic Liu Kang Passive description to match its gameplay specifics
- Black Dragon Erron Black's Stun duration from his passive 'Gun for Hire' increased from 1 to 2 seconds
- Nightmare Leatherface's Passive 'Dog Will Hunt' now can be triggered by Assist attacks (e.g., Black Dragon Erron Black Passive 'Gun for Hire').
- MK11 Kabal's Passive 'Faster Than You' now can be triggered by Assist attacks (e.g., Black Dragon Erron Black Passive 'Gun for Hire').
- Visual improvement of the Store UI
- Survivor Mode UI updates and improvements
- New Survivor Bonus Character filter
- New Survivor Mode Rewards menu
- Improved Survivor Mode Leaderboards menu