Welcome to Mortal Kombat mobile’s winter update!
Table of Kontents:
- EDENIAN BLOOD TEAM GETS STRONGER
- NEW KOMBAT PASS SEASONS
- RETURNING TOWER EVENTS
- HOLIDAY ADVENT CALENDAR
- QUALITY OF LIFE IMPROVEMENTS
EDENIAN BLOOD TEAM GETS STRONGER
Edenian Blood Sindel enters the fight as the third and final member of the Edenian Blood Team. Put your foe into a Sonic Shock with Sindel’s wicked scream! Deal increased Special Attacks Damage to Shocked opponents while their ability to block, attack, or tag-out has been stripped from them. Team Sindel up with Edenian Blood Rain & Edenian Blood Kitana to extend the length of your foe’s Shocked state and maximize the attack. Complete your Edenian Blood team today!
NEW KOMBAT PASS SEASONS
Update 5.2 includes TWO New Kombat Pass Seasons! Ascend Vampiress Mileena in Kombat Pass Season 9 and Flaming Fist Liu Kang in Season 10. Kombat Pass Season menus now have visual effects to add some festive flavor! Complete Trials to start earning your rewards.
RETURNING TOWER EVENTS
Jump back into the Dark Queen’s Tower in honor of Edenian Blood Sindel’s debut! Whether you curse your enemies with the Jinxed Whip or become invulnerable with the Dark Mantle Armor, the advantage will be yours. The community voted to bring back the Lin Kuei Tower this update as well! Be prepared for its arrival this January.
HOLIDAY ADVENT CALENDAR
The Mortal Kombat mobile Holiday Advent Calendar will return this holiday season! Check your inbox every day from December 14 to December 25 to unlock free stocking stuffers and mystery gifts from Santa Bo' Rai Cho.
QUALITY OF LIFE IMPROVEMENTS
We’ve made several quality-of-life improvements in this update including updated functionality so that you can tap on any Krypt node to travel there directly, and improved filtering & visuals in the Kollection menu.
- Scorpion MK1 – fixed an issue when the first combo required too fast taps to perform
- Nightwolf Circle of Shadow – fixed a bug with displaying the amount of received Health by his Passive
- Quan Chi Circle of Shadow – fixed a bug when team Passive didn’t work
- Raiden Klassic Movie – fixed an issue when Raiden could interrupt Special Attack 1 with long tap Passive and further teleportation
- Jason Voorhees Nightmare – fixed a bug when Jason Voorhees missed two hits from Special Attack 2 after any Basic combo
- Kabal – fixed a bug when Regeneration buff from different equipment could stack
- Stunt Buddies – fixed an issue when The Stunt Double never jumped and saved Johhny Cage
- Restless Ninja's Figure – fixed an issue when blocked Basic Attacks were counted as successful
- Kuai Liang's Scepter – fixed an issue when the equipment wasn’t applying Lethal Blow after hitting Frozen enemies
- Primal Bait – fixed a bug with appearing The Second Effect icon on unsuccessful triggering
- Primal Bait – fixed a bug when The Second Effect disabled equipment for the whole fight
- Midnight Stalker's Curse – fixed a bug when Jason Voorhees could perform other actions before Frenzy Effect was triggered by X-ray
- Midnight Stalker's Sight – fixed a bug when Silence was applied even on unsuccessful Special 2
- Champion's Leather Bracers – fixed a bug when Personal unique buffs did not give additional Special damage boost
- Noble Dainty Gesture – fixed a bug when Kitana’s additional Wound explosion damage was applied only on X-Ray
- Specter's Infernal Chains – fixed a bug when reflected damage was dealt to all opponent fighters, instead of only active fighter
- Fixed an issue when progression was blocked after defeating Nightwolf in Shirai Ryu Tower
- Fixed an issue when game crashed after Krypt event ending
- Fixed a bug with generating inaccessible points on the map
- Fixed a crash related to starting Boss fight with knocked-out Edenian Blood character
- Fixed a bug when Player could not inspect enemies’ equipment before the fight
- Fixed a bug with updating timer and the number of attempts after time expires
- Fixed an issue when defeated teammates received experience after the fight
- Fixed an issue with absent fog animation on iOS devices
- Some adjustments in Krypt for 'How it Works?' tile
- Fixed an issue when the last tutorial message was missing in Inbox
- Fixed Tutorial popup in Krypt mode
- Fixed an issue with receiving additional rewards after linking MKM account with MK11
- Fixed an issue when Players could play game on multiple devices with the same profile
- Fixed an issue when only 2 characters were available in Characters tab in the Store
- Fixed an issue when low quality was applied for iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max, iPad Pro Gen 6
- Fixed an issue when Players could fail a quest with 100% success chance
- Fixed a bug when Dispel icon didn’t appeared after triggering the effect
- Fixed an issue when Menu was not reacting to clicks in Inbox, Kombat Pass, and Store
- Fixed some "KOMBAT EFFECTS" filters for characters’ Passives
- Fixed description of "Indestructible" modifier with information that equipment cannot be disabled
As always thank you for playing Mortal Kombat mobile!