NEW! MK11 RAIN
MK11 Rain, the half-god Prince of Edenia, has arrived in Mortal Kombat mobile as the newest DIAMOND fighter! One of the top five most wanted characters in the community, Rain unleashes a royal storm with his immense power, grand ego, and control over water and lightning. MK11 Rain begins each match with one bar of Power and has a chance to immediately counterattack his opponent’s Basic Attacks! His counterattack applies a new buff called Soaked which Slows his opponents down and makes them susceptible to more Damage from Lightning Attacks dealt by himself, his teammates, and even Equipment! Add this royal kombatant to your Kollection today to impale your enemies with Rain’s Katar or unleash a deadly lightning strike with his Thunderous Wrath!
NEW! SORCERER’S TOWER & EQUIPMENT
Your soul is mine! Get ready to climb the Well of Souls in the new Sorcerer’s Tower and begin your kollection of the new Sorcerer’s Tower Equipment! Koming soon!
MK11 SHANG TSUNG FATAL BLOW & BRUTALITY
MK11 Shang Tsung now has his official Fatal Blow from Mortal Kombat 11! Using his magical powers Shang Tsung morphs into Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Noob Saibot to wreak havoc on his enemies. Shang Tsung also debuts his Mortal Kombat 11 Brutality, Visceral Punt - Available through the new Sorcerer’s Tower Equipment! Equip Diamond MK11 Shang Tsung with the new Soul Reaver's King Kobra Belt and Soul Reaver's Servant to send your opponent’s skull flying! New Tower and Equipment Koming Soon!
QUALITY OF LIFE IMPROVEMENTS
- OPEN PACKS FASTER in update 3.2! We have improved the opening sequence of Kard Packs! You can now open all the Kards at once or skip to reveal the results.
- More information has been added to character stats to help compare characters, improve team building, and strengthen your strategizing skills! Click on the information icon in your character stat screen to LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR CHARACTERS.
- NEW TEAM PRESET MANAGER! This new tool allows you to manage (rename, delete, and edit) presets, view characters and equipment loadouts on one screen. Your presets can also be shared with the community. More improvements to come!
- UPDATED ‘FEATURED CHARACTERS’ feature in Survivor mode. We have added new filtering and sorting options, as well as minor visual improvements to help you assemble a survival team much easier.
- Fixed issue with Stone Fists Equipment Tremor feature "20% Chance to apply Stun on Combo Ender for 3 seconds" that sometimes didn't trigger.
- Fixed a few issues with Weather Warfare Equipment where frozen opponent was invulnerable to negative Kombat Effects.
- Fixed multiple issues with MK11 Shang Tsung morphing ability conflicting with other Characters' passives.
- Fixed issues with MK11 Shang Tsung animation delays that occurred when some Special Attacks were performed against him.
- Fixed an issue where Strike Force Scorpion cunningly saved the teammate that Skarlet was going to blood boil.
- Fixed an issue where Kold Scorpion didn't get a Shield if he KO'ed his opponent with the first hits of the Special Attack 2.
- Fixed an issue where MK11 Jade's Bo staff hung in the air while Jade was performing her X-Ray attack.
- Fixed an issue with Cyrax Triborg passive "Everyone on your team gains +50% critical damage" that didn't work properly for any opponent.
- Fixed an issue where Kombat Cup Sonya Blade's passive ability "The first time Sonya tags-in, she forces the opponent to tag-out" didn't work properly against Jade equipped with Edenian Bracelets
- Fixed an issue with Klassic Ermac passive "When Ermac is defeated he explodes dealing massive damage to an active opponent" not working if Ermac was defeated with a throwable Equipment.
- Fixed an issue where the player couldn't tag-in any teammate for combat after Klassic Goro's "Undefeated" passive got triggered.
- Fixed an issue with Quan Chi Special Attack 1 that was not fully performed in the battle.
- Fixed the problem Ronin Kenshi Special Attack 2 that was not fully performed against an opponent with low Health.
- MK11 Shang Tsung does not morph into Boss Characters. At last, some challenge for the great Sorcerer!
- MK11 Shang Tsung can now KO blocking opponents with his SP1.
- Redundant Stun Kombat Effect was removed from Klassic Scorpion's Special Attack 1.
- MK11 Raiden now cannot miss with his Special Attack 2 due to the distance between him and his opponent.
- Added Faction Wars Season End Pop-up.
- Added a feature that allows to skip X-Ray animation in the battle.
- Updated filters and sorting appearance.
- Added a hint interface that introduces new possibilities when the player acquires Diamond Character for the first time.
- Added new Konsumables section in Kollection.
- Fixed multiple issues with Characters not getting bonuses in Quest Mode.