This patch addresses several issues that were introduced in the 4.0 update. We have also extended the Fatal Klassic Tower until November 29. Please login to collect a free gift for the inconvenience (available for a limited time only). Thank you all for your patience!
BUG FIXES AND OPTIMIZATIONS
Fatal Klassic Tower
- Fixed a crash at level 196 of the Fatal Klassic Tower triggered by Black Dragon Tremor KO
- Fixed a crash at level 40 of the Fatal Klassic Tower triggered by Lizard Noob Saibot’s Shadow Attack
- Fixed crashes at levels 54, 63, and 191 of the Fatal Klassic Tower triggered by finishing the fight with a Special Attack
- Fixed crashes at levels 100, 120, 140, 160, and 177 of the Fatal Klassic Tower triggered by Scorpion KO
- Fixed the inability to use Equipment that is being used by Characters in Quest Mode
- Fixed Meat Cleaver and Psych Bomb throwing two projectiles instead of one and being able to trigger for the whole team
- Fixed an issue with MK11 Sub-Zero. The newly added Combo Ender has increased the chances to apply Freeze which gave an unexpected amount of control over opponents. This fix adjusts Sub-Zero's control ability with the added Combo Ender
- Fixed multiple Support Talents working for all Special Attacks instead of the specified ones. Affected Talents: Conditioning, Edenia’s Champion, Live for Battle, Outworld Scourge, Meditation
- Fixed a game freeze in Battle Mode at level 6 of Tower 32 triggered by D’vorah’s Fatality on Kotal Kahn
- Fixed an infinite reward exploit
- Fixed an issue that prevented rewards after watching video ads in Free Rewards
- Fixed various loading and crashing errors
As always, thank you for playing Mortal Kombat mobile!
Article is closed for comments.