Below are the release notes for the 01/27/21 Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate PC update:
General Gameplay Adjustments
- Move list corrections
- Fixed minor issues with several augments
- Fixed minor visual & audio issues with several Brutalities
PC Version Adjustments
- Fixed a crash issue encountered during private Versus invites.
- Fixed an issue where rapidly spamming the pause button caused the character to attack.
- Purchases via the Character Select screen should now link directly to specific characters in the in-game Store.
- Fixed an issue where Models during cutscenes could appear blurred when AA is set to include TAA.
- Fixed an issue where the screen stretched to fill the monitor after changing to a non 21:9 aspect ratio.
- Ultimate Add-On Bundle is listed and can be purchased from the in-game Store.
- Removed "Mortal Kombat: Aftermath + Kombat Pack Bundle" from in-game Store.
- Fixed an issue where it took an exceeding amount of time for the title to recover while loosing connection in the Krypt.
- Video mode will now correctly update when changing the Video mode with ALT+ENTER.
- Fixed the corrupted text during Robocop's “On the Record” victory cutscene.
- Fixed an issue where Key inputs were mismatched during intro and at the beginning of a fight which may have led to wrong actions being performed by the player.
- Big Picture's Virtual Keyboard will now open when modifying a variation name.
- Fixed an issue in the DX12 version where after a couple of fights in the Tower of Time the game would crash after receiving an error message.
- Fixed flickering shadows During the Intro dialogue of a Local Fight in Shinnok's Bone Temple
- Fixed a crash after disconnecting both controllers in local multiplayer fight mode.
- Fixed an issue where Pressing Alt + Esc during the cinematic could cause it to freeze indefinitely.
- Fixed some character animations for ultra-wide resolutions.
- UI adjustments for Mouse and Keyboard input.
- Fixed some inconsistencies of audio cues across different input methods.
Character Specific Adjustments
- D’Vorah - Number of Wasps currently affecting an opponent will no longer sometimes be reset if Strepsiptera connects while opponent is in the hit reaction to Swarm
- Kano - The first hit of Snake Bite now has 1 more active frame and the second hit has 1 less startup frame
- Kano - The hit reaction to Figjam Amplified (Back Punch, Back Punch, Front Kick, Amplify) will no longer sometimes use the incorrect blood color against some opponents
- Kotal Kahn - Now has 1050 health (down from 1100)
- Kotal Kahn - Fixed issue with Eztli Totem providing higher then intended healing when stacked with other Totem types
- Kotal Kahn - Chicahtoc & Eztli Totems no longer have Kustom Variation restrictions in Kompetitive modes
- Kotal Kahn - The first hit of Yeyecame Disk Amplify now has slightly farther reach and the projectile now has 10 less frames of hit advantage
- Kung Lao - Sweeping Razor (Away + Back kick) while having no Hat now properly triggers Krushing Blow reset conditions
- Shao Kahn - Now has 1100 health (up from 1050)
- RoboCop - Now has 1050 health (up from 1000)
- RoboCop - Adjusted the hit region of Getup/Flawless Block Attack (Up + Back Punch)
- Sheeva - Dragon Drop is now off-screen for 2 more frames before her drop attack begins
- Sheeva - Dragon Stance now has 2 more startup frames
- Mileena - Poisonous Butterfly (Towards + Back Kick) now has airborne frames when Mileena is off the ground
- Mileena - The hit reactions to Kahnum Dash Amplify, Kahnum Dash Further Amplify, & Ridin' Dirty (Front Punch, Front Punch, Front Punch + Front Kick) now have airborne frames when Mileena is off the ground
- Mileena - Fixed a rare issue where Play Time (Towards + Front Punch, Back Punch, Back Kick) could leave a lingering visual effect on certain costumes
- Rambo - Slightly adjusted the hit regions & repel regions of Basic Training (Away + Front Punch)
- Rambo - Lieutenant Drop (Towards + Back Kick) now has airborne frames when Rambo is off the ground
- Rambo - Hidden M60 & Hidden M60 Amplify will no longer sometimes use an incorrect animation when Rambo is hit by Kronika's Reverse Time
To learn more about Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate, the latest installment in the iconic Mortal Kombat franchise developed by NetherRealm Studios, visit MortalKombat.com or join the community conversation on Twitter (@MortalKombat), YouTube (Mortal Kombat), Twitch (NetherRealm), Instagram (@MortalKombat), Facebook (MortalKombat) and Discord (MortalKombat).
Article is closed for comments.