Below are the release notes for the 05/13/2021 Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate balance update on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S. No download is required.
Character Specific Adjustments
- Sheeva - Now has 950 health (down from 1000)
- Sheeva - Slightly narrowed the hit region for Dragon Drop & it now has a set delay time when delayed & 30 more recovery frames on miss or when hit hitting armor
- Joker - Now has 950 health (down from 1000)
- Cetrion - Now has 950 health (down from 1000)
- Cetrion - Slightly reduced the damage when blocked & flawless blocked of Deadly Winds & Deadly Winds Amplified
- Fujin - Adjusted the victim regions of Knee Buckler (Down + Front Kick)
- RoboCop - Now has 1100 health (up from 1050)
- RoboCop - Don't Move Creep (Front Punch, Back Punch, Front Punch) now has 2 more active frames & 5 less recovery frames on block
- Rambo - First Blood (Towards + Front Punch, Back Punch) has 3 less recovery frames on block
- Rambo - Diddy-Bopping (Away + Back Punch, Back Punch, Back Kick) has more pushback on block & 5 more blockstun frames
- Shao Kahn - You Will Never Win (Towards + Front Kick, Back Kick) now has 3 less recovery frames & can now be 2in1 cancelled when flawless blocked
- Shao Kahn - Hammer Lunge now has less pushback on block & 10 less recovery frames on block & miss
- Shao Kahn - Hammer Lunge Amplify now has more pushback on block, 5 more blockstun frames & 15 less recovery frames on miss
- Shao Kahn - Ground Shatter has 4 less rec frames & more pushback on block
- Shao Kahn - Ground Shatter Amplify now has more pushback on block, 10 more blockstun frames, & is now a mid block
To learn more about Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate, the latest installment in the iconic Mortal Kombat franchise developed by NetherRealm Studios, visit MortalKombat.com or join the community conversation on Twitter (@MortalKombat), YouTube (Mortal Kombat), Twitch (NetherRealm), Instagram (@MortalKombat), Facebook (MortalKombat) and Discord (MortalKombat).
Article is closed for comments.