Below are the release notes for the 09/15 Mortal Kombat 11 PC update:
General Gameplay Adjustments
- Post-Match Menu can now be properly navigated with a mouse even if Screen Adjust is not set to 100.
- Fixed an issue where Mouse cursor would appear locked if Player 1 opened the Options Menu before Player 2 finalized their selection.
- Fixed an issue where the Reward Menu would appear to be cut off in Screen Adjust was set to a low value.
- Fixed an issue where the user could not ‘Equip Skin’ with a Mouse click.
- The user is no longer able to manipulate the options with the mouse when the other player pauses the title
- Xbox One controller tips now appear in loading screens when using the Xbox One controller.
- Fixed an issue with the FPS meter overlapping the ping meter in Room Lobby.
- ‘View Profile’ option has been brought back.
- We are aware of an issue with King of the Hill Mode and Group Battle modes - users will have trouble creating fully populated lobbies. We have deployed some adjustments however we are still working on a resolution for this issue and we will deploy an update as soon as it is resolved.
For all Mortal Kombat 11 announcements and other related information, please keep an eye on the official Mortal Kombat 11 website and social channels, including www.mortalkombat.com, Twitter (@MortalKombat), YouTube (Mortal Kombat), Instagram (@MortalKombat), Facebook (MortalKombat), Twitch (NetherRealm), Mixer (NetherRealm), Discord (MortalKombat) and Reddit (MortalKombat).
Need more? Submit a new question here, or track and view open tickets.
Article is closed for comments.