What to do if you experience difficulties connecting to the servers when playing Mortal Kombat 11 on your Nintendo Switch!
Table of Contents
- Use an alternate device to visit a few web pages and assess your connection.
- Visit multiple websites to get a sense of overall speed and consistency across services and the internet as a whole.
- If your devices fail to load specific sites, or any at all, check that your network is properly configured.
- Confirm that your modem connects directly to your Home’s internet connection.
- If using an external router, double check that you are connecting the modem to the router’s Internet/WAN port instead of the local connections.
- Fully shut down both your modem and your router for at least 30 seconds.
- Reboot your Nintendo Switch console.
- After turning all items back on and allowing them to fully boot, test your connection again to see if your connectivity issues are resolved.
- If you have attempted the previous steps and still cannot connect to the internet on your Switch or other devices, the next step is to contact your Internet Service Provider, Network Administrator, or the manufacturer of your Modem/Router for additional assistance.
- If your network issues are specific to this game only, check to see if there is a scheduled maintenance via our support Social Media channels
For all Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath announcements and other related information, please keep an eye on the official Mortal Kombat 11 website and social channels, including www.mortalkombat.com, Twitter (@MortalKombat), YouTube (Mortal Kombat), Instagram (@MortalKombat), Facebook (MortalKombat), Twitch (NetherRealm), Mixer (NetherRealm), Discord (MortalKombat) and Reddit (MortalKombat).
Need more? Submit a new question here, or track and view open tickets.