Below are the release notes for the 08/25 Mortal Kombat 11 update on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Google Stadia:
General Gameplay Adjustments
- Move list corrections
Character Specific Adjustments
- Cetrion - Fixed a rare issue that could cause the first hit of Deadly Winds to not be able to trade under certain circumstances
- Cetrion - Bouncing Boulder no longer has its hit regions removed when it is reflected
- D’Vorah - Infested Krushing Blow now triggers when hitting Jacqui while she is airborne with Bionic Bounce, (Air) Shrapnel Blast, (Air) Prototype Rocket, and (Air) Grenade Launcher
- Kitana - Slightly adjusted the hit & repel regions of Square Wave and (Air) Square Wave
- Kotal Kahn - Mehtizquia Cut Amplify Krushing Blow now triggers when hitting Jacqui while she is airborne with Bionic Bounce, (Air) Shrapnel Blast, (Air) Prototype Rocket, and (Air) Grenade Launcher
- Sonya - Mortar Strike (K.A.T. Turret) will no longer sometimes fire in the wrong direction under certain circumstances
- Sonya - Fixed a visual issue with K.A.T. Turret - K.A.T. Tantrum damage effects not looking correct on some characters
- Shang Tsung - Fixed an issue that was preventing The Essence Thief Brutality from triggering correctly
For all Mortal Kombat 11 announcements and other related information, please keep an eye on the official Mortal Kombat 11 website and social channels, including www.mortalkombat.com, Twitter (@MortalKombat), YouTube (Mortal Kombat), Instagram (@MortalKombat), Facebook (MortalKombat), Twitch (NetherRealm), Mixer (NetherRealm), Discord (MortalKombat) and Reddit (MortalKombat).
Need more? Submit a new question here, or track and view open tickets.