Below are the release notes for the 06/16 Mortal Kombat 11 PC update:
General Gameplay Adjustments
- Move list corrections
- Fixed a rare Audio related game freezing issue
- Fixed some issues with certain attacks using the incorrect Augment Elemental Type
- Adjusted some overlapping text Menus regarding Augments
- Removed placeholders from the Online Menu
- Implemented some input fixes for Keyboard and Mouse
- Added Ultrawide support for new animations (fatalities, friendships)
- Fixed some Menu related UI issues with Ultrawide.
- Added the special discounted Time Krystal offer.
Towers of Time
- Fixed some rare issues with the Downburst Augment
- Missing Towers of Time for some players should be now be working correctly
- Optimized performance in Towers of Time
Stage Specific Adjustments
- Kronika's Keep - Adjusted how some special moves interact with an opponent hit by the Time Orb Background Interaction
- Kronika's Keep - Fixed a graphical issue when performing specific attacks.
- Arena Select – fixed the placement of the fighters in Arena Select when viewing it in Ultrawide
Character Specific Adjustments
- Erron Black - The first 3 hits of Ghost Koins (Fatal Blow) no longer allow for Breakaway
- Kabal - Fixed an issue with Buzzsaws playing an incorrect animation when hitting an opponent
- Kitana - Fixed a rare issue that could result in the Armor from Augment Kahnt Touch This to remain active after certain circumstances
- Kotal Kahn - Adjusted Totem buffs values when there are 2 or more stacks of Totems on screen
- Kotal Kahn - The first hit of Pinned Down (Fatal Blow) no longer allows for Breakaway
- Kung Lao - The first hit of Beaten And Broken (Fatal Blow) no longer allows for Breakaway
- Noob - Shadow Klones will no longer sometimes continue to animate when hit by some projectile parries
- Noob - Shadow Slide can now only be parried by low projectile parries
- Fujin - Adjusted wind effects on opponent's cloth physics when Bending Wind (Away + Back Punch) is performed
- Fujin - The final hit of Warped Needle Amplify now correctly works after it has been previously Flawless Blocked
- Fujin - Fujin no longer sometimes has incorrect Gear Abilities in some Story Mode fights
- Fujin - The first hit of Winds Of Change (Fatal Blow) no longer allows for Breakaway
- Fujin - You can no longer do an extended combo against your opponent after Finish Him with Warped Needle until the Fatality window timeout has occurred
For all Mortal Kombat 11 announcements and other related information, please keep an eye on the official Mortal Kombat 11 website and social channels, including www.mortalkombat.com, Twitter (@MortalKombat), YouTube (Mortal Kombat), Instagram (@MortalKombat), Facebook (MortalKombat), Twitch (NetherRealm), Mixer (NetherRealm), Discord (MortalKombat) and Reddit (MortalKombat).
Need more? Submit a new question here, or track and view open tickets.
Article is closed for comments.