- Fixed a rare issue that could occur after a Getup Forward Roll has been interrupted that could cause characters to move through each other when performing certain attacks (e.g. Jade's Blazing Nitro Kick)
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when searching for AI Battle opponents.
- Fixed a crash caused by accessing the Kombat Kard with a guest account.
- Fixed a rare crash caused by disconnecting and reconnecting multiple controllers.
Character Specific Adjustments
- Erron Black - Grip Slam (Away+Back Punch) had its hit reaction adjusted and has 1 more frame of hit advantage
- Erron Black - Fixed a rare issue that could cause Netherbeast Trap to teleport the opponent to the center of the arena after being hit with specific timing
- Jacqui Briggs - Danger Zone (Front Kick, Front Kick) can no longer hit opponents while they are in an invincible knocked down state
- Jax - Fixed an issue that was causing Heat Missile to disappear if he is hit during its active frames
- Kano - The ground reaction to the first attack of Cheeky Swipes (Getup / Block Attack Up + Back Punch) now has an increased victim region & its air reaction has increased gravity
- Kano - The ground reaction to Scarred (Back Punch) now has an increased victim region & Deadly Digger (Back Punch, Back Kick) has slightly increased range
- Kotal Kahn - Pinned Down (Fatal Blow) had its first attack’s hit reaction adjusted against an airborne opponent and has an increased hit region on the second attack while the opponent is in a combo
- Kung Lao - The ground reaction to the first attack of Flip Kick (Getup / Block Attack Up + Front Kick) now has an increased victim region & its air reaction has increased gravity and the second attack has 4 more active frames
- Shang Tsung - Crushing Palm (Jump Up + Back Punch) can now be properly cancelled into Sternum Breaker (Front Kick)
- Nightwolf - Fixed an issue that was causing Ancestral Light to have its active frames removed if he is hit during its active frames
- Terminator - Fixed a rare issue that could cause Terminator to move quickly across the screen if he performed a cancel into Killing Machine while in close proximity to an opponent performing Breakaway with specific timing
- Joker - Back Throw now requires the correct input for the opponent to Throw Escape
- Joker - Jumping Jester no longer causes full block damage when it is Flawless Blocked
- Joker - Fixed an issue that was causing Getting Lit to have its initial active frames removed if he is interrupted at specific timing
- Joker - Fixed rare issue that could cause Joker to move quickly across the screen if he performed a cancel into Batsy-Poo while in close proximity to an opponent performing Breakaway with specific timing
- Joker - Fixed rare issue that could cause Batsy Pew Pew to auto-correct if he is interrupted with specific timing
- Joker - Fixed issue with C C D D E G E C Amplify not being possible if another button is pressed while holding down Back Kick button
- Joker - Getting Lit Amplified & C C D D E G E C Amplified can now be performed without holding down their respective attack buttons
- Joker - Getting Lit and Getting Lit Amplified now correctly displays Punish instead of Kounter when hit during recovery frames
- Joker - Ta-Da (Hop Attack) can no longer be done at specific timing to remove its landing recovery frames
- Joker - Fixed a rare issue with KAPOW follow-up hits not comboing correctly in certain situations
- Joker - Smile (Fatal Blow) can no longer be delayed longer then intended after its armor absorbs an attack
- Joker - Fixed an issue that allowed Together Forever Brutality to trigger from Getting Lit Amplified
Still have a question? You can submit your question here. You can also update and track your ticket as well.