Below are the patch notes for the 7/22 Mortal Kombat 11 PC & Switch Patches:
• Fixed an issue with facial animations not running in Intros and Kustomize section when playing the game in 60 FPS mode.
• Adjusted compression of Krypt files and particle packaging to improve performance.
• Fixed in issue of the infinite sound effect loop when summoning a Character Tower
• Fixed an issue with Audio being played in the background after minimizing.
• Fixed an issue with non-English characters not being displayed in the Kombat Kard
• Fixed an issue with inputs responsible for abilities being incorrectly displayed during the loading screens
• Fixed an issue with Player 2's RGB keyboard showing the LED colour scheme for Player 1's character in Online matches.
• Fixed an issue with RGB LED colour scheme not reflecting the usable keys in the shop.
• Fixed an issue with displayed prompts in variations not being reflected for the other players input device.
• Fixed an issue with usernames not being displayed in the Kombat Breakdown in Steam
• Fixed an issue with Shang Tsung’s welcome messages not displaying in the Krypt
• Fixed multiple minor issues with Mouse/Keyboard input
• Localization updates and fixes.
• Improved stability in Towers of Time and Klassic Towers.
• Improved stability in the Krypt.
• Fixed a crash when viewing replays following an online match.
• Fixed a crash when attempting to re-enter a tower after returning to character select.
• Fixed a lighting glitch during a specific Johnny Cage Fatality.
• Fixed several bugs related to stage interactables.
• Allow guest playing as Player 2 to use and modify Player 1’s custom variations.
- UPDATE: the above adjustment was not implemented but will be released in a future patch. Apologies for any confusion. Allow guest playing as Player 2 to use and modify Player 1’s custom variations
• Certain skeleton key doors in the Krypt now give the proper rewards.
• In the Krypt, prevent some hanging bodies from respawning after they’ve been speared.
• Improved performance in the Koliseum Beast Pen stage.