Below are the patch notes for the 6/25 Mortal Kombat 11 PC Patch:
Shang Tsung and the Klassic Arcade Ninja Skins are now available for purchase!
- Fixed a crash when attempting to Record during a Fatal Blow.
- Fixed an issue with cinematic volume becoming lower after defocusing the game window.
- Fixed an issue where recorded inputs would display only as Keyboard inputs.
- Fixed an issue with the opponent's name not being displayed correctly during an online match.
- Fixed an issue with display select that occurred when changing the video mode from Full Screen to something else.
- Fixed an issue where the prompts were not working correctly for Kombat Breakdown and Season Details of the Kombat League.
- Fixed an issue where Rich Presence was not displaying the character’s name correctly when playing Towers of Time.
- Fixed multiple minor issues with Mouse/Keyboard input.
- Added RGB support for Shang Tsung.
- Localization updates and fixes.
We are continuing to address issues related to performance, and you should see another update from us in the coming weeks. Thanks for your patience!