If your Mortal Kombat 11 is crashing on your PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or Nintendo Switch, this is most often due to a problem with your game install. To resolve the issue, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Mortal Kombat 11 on your dashboard or games library
- Press the Options button on your PS4 controller after highlighting the game
- Select Delete
- After confirming the deletion and allowing the process to complete reinsert the game disc to reinstall the game (if a physical copy of the game) or visit your game library and select the game to download the game again (if a digital copy of the game).
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
- From that menu, select "My Games and Apps" and then select "See all".
- Select the Games tab.
- Highlight Mortal Kombat 11 and press the Menu button on your controller (the button with 3 lines on it) and then select the "Uninstall" option.
- After confirming the uninstall and allowing the process to complete, reinsert the game disc to reinstall the game (if a physical copy of the game) or visit "My Games and Apps" then the "Games tab" and select MK11. To download the game again (if a digital copy of the game), press the Menu button and then select "Install".
If your Nintendo Switch game is crashing, we recommend powering down your system entirely before restarting it and launching the game again.
This is different from putting your system into Sleep Mode, which is the default behavior of the Nintendo Switch.
To turn your system off entirely:
- Press and hold the POWER button at the top of your system, near the volume controls, for at least three seconds
- Select "Power Options" from the menu that appears
- Select "Turn Off"
After allowing the system to turn off for ~30 seconds, please try turning it back on using the POWER button before attempting to play the game again.
Still have a question? You can submit your question here. You can also update and track your ticket as well.