From May 6th 2020, players could pre-order the expansion digitally through the PlayStation, Microsoft and Steam Stores or the Nintendo eShop. As the Aftermath Expansion is out now, the pre-order offer is no longer available.
At launch (May 26th, 2020) all pre-orders received the Eternal Klash Skin Pack at launch, featuring three new character skin variants:
- “Unbound Rage” Scorpion – inspired by Mortal Kombat (2011)
- “Son of Arctika” Sub-Zero – inspired by Mortal Kombat: Deception
- “Kori Power” Frost – a Klassic version of the Lin Kuei warrior
Digital pre-orders through the PlayStation Store also received a PS4 Theme at the point of purchase.
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath expansion launch
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath for existing game owners
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Kollection
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Kollection - Physical Edition Installation
For all Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath announcements and other related information, please keep an eye on the official Mortal Kombat 11 website and social channels, including www.mortalkombat.com, Twitter (@MortalKombat), YouTube (Mortal Kombat), Instagram (@MortalKombat), Facebook (MortalKombat), Twitch (NetherRealm), Mixer (NetherRealm), Discord (MortalKombat) and Reddit (MortalKombat).
Need more? Submit your question here, or track and your open tickets.