From May 6th 2020, players could pre-order the expansion digitally through the PlayStation, Microsoft and Steam Stores or the Nintendo eShop. As the Aftermath Expansion is out now, the pre-order offer is no longer available.
At launch (May 26th, 2020) all pre-orders received the Eternal Klash Skin Pack at launch, featuring three new character skin variants:
- “Unbound Rage” Scorpion – inspired by Mortal Kombat (2011)
- “Son of Arctika” Sub-Zero – inspired by Mortal Kombat: Deception
- “Kori Power” Frost – a Klassic version of the Lin Kuei warrior
Digital pre-orders through the PlayStation Store also received a PS4 Theme at the point of purchase.
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath expansion launch
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath for existing game owners
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Kollection
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Kollection - Physical Edition Installation
To learn more about Mortal Kombat 11, the latest installment in the iconic Mortal Kombat franchise developed by NetherRealm Studios, visit MortalKombat.com or join the community conversation on Twitter (@MortalKombat), YouTube (Mortal Kombat), Twitch (NetherRealm), Instagram (@MortalKombat), Facebook (MortalKombat) and Discord (MortalKombat).
Need more? Submit a new question here, or track and view open tickets.