What’s included in the Mortal Kombat 11 Newsletter?
By signing up, you'll receive tailored emails on your performance, the latest news on MK11, notices on future Events and Tournaments, and more!
Why should I sign up?
By signing up, you'll instantly earn a Raiden announcer voice and 1,000 Time Krystals to use in the Premium Shop. This option is available for players on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, and PC platforms.
How do I sign up?
1. Visit the Options menu of Mortal Kombat 11.
2. Press the Touchpad button (PlayStation), the Menu button (Xbox), - button (Switch), or the Page Down button (PC) and a sign-up window will appear where you can enter the email address that you’d like to use
3. After signing up successfully, you’ll see a prompt confirming your registration.
4. You can now claim the rewards from your Kombat Kard notifications.
5. Head to the Audio tab of the Options menu to enable the Raiden announcer voice!
*Please note that this feature is not available for Google Stadia players.
To learn more about Mortal Kombat 11, the latest installment in the iconic Mortal Kombat franchise developed by NetherRealm Studios, visit MortalKombat.com or join the community conversation on Twitter (@MortalKombat), YouTube (Mortal Kombat), Twitch (NetherRealm), Instagram (@MortalKombat), Facebook (MortalKombat) and Discord (MortalKombat).
Need more? Submit a new question here, or track and view open tickets.