Players who own the Kombat Pack, or the Premium Edition of the game which includes the Kombat Pack, will be able to download several upcoming pieces of Character, Skin, and Gear DLC content once they are released.
For more information about what is included in the Kombat Pack please see the article here.
When Mortal Kombat 11 launches players who own the Kombat Pack will automatically gain access to download the Ninja Mime Johnny Cage Skin and Gear pack.
To download Ninja Mime Johnny Cage or any other Kombat Pack content please follow the steps below:
How to download Kombat Pack Content on PlayStation 4
- Visit the Mortal Kombat 11 page on your PS4 Home Menu or Game Library
- Select the game and scroll down to the "Related Items" section at the bottom
- From the My Addons section you can manually download individual pieces of content you own including Ninja Mime Johnny Cage (listed as “Premium Edition Skin”) and future released Kombat Pack content.
After downloading specific Kombat Pack content, if you still cannot access it in-game, or if the content is missing from My Addons, please try Restoring your PSN Licenses. From your PS4 Home Menu:
- Select [Settings] > [PlayStation Network/Account Management] > [Restore Licenses].
After doing this you can then check My Addons again to see if this DLC is now available or check in-game to see whether it is available to use.
How to download Kombat Pack Content on Xbox One
- Go to My Games and Apps
- Locate Mortal Kombat 11 and press Menu on your controller (the button with 3 lines on it)
- Select Manage Game
- Scroll all the way to the right on this menu to see what DLC is Ready to Install, and start the install for Ninja Mime Johnny Cage or future released Kombat Pack content you are trying to download.
How to download Kombat Pack Content on Nintendo Switch
- From the Main Menu of your Nintendo Switch locate the Mortal Kombat 11 game tile and press + on your controller
- Select Software Information > Nintendo eShop
- Scroll down to Downloadable Content and select View All Items
- Here you will see all owned DLC listed.
- To download any of the DLC, select your Nintendo Switch Profile Image at the top-right of this screen to go to Account Information.
- Under the Redownload section, any DLC or games you own that you have not-yet-downloaded content for will be listed.
- You can tap the cloud icon next to Mortal Kombat 11, if listed, to download any DLC you own but have not yet downloaded to your system. This will automatically download any released Kombat Pack content, including Ninja Mime Johnny Cage.
How to download Kombat Pack Content on Steam
- Go to Library in Steam
- Locate Mortal Kombat 11 in your list of games, right-click it, and select Properties
- On the DLC tab of the Properties menu any DLC you own will be listed
- Under the "Install" column a checkbox will show if the DLC has been downloaded and installed yet
- You can check this box to start the download of Ninja Mime Johnny Cage (listed as “Premium Edition Skin”) and future released Kombat Pack content.
If the Install box for the Kombat Pack Content you are trying to access was already checked but you still cannot access it in-game:
- Open the Properties menu for the game in your Steam Library again
- Click the Local Files tab
- From here, select “Verify Integrity of Game Files”
- After this process completes, check in-game again to see whether you can now access the Kombat Pack Content you are trying to use.
For instructions on how to use specific Skins or Gear that you have downloaded from the Kombat Pack please see the article here.
For Kombat Pack announcements and other information please keep an eye on the official Mortal Kombat 11 website and social pages!
If you have any additional questions about accessing Kombat Pack content, please contact Customer Support using the “Ask for Help” link above.