Table of Contents
- Highlight and select [PlayStation Network] in your PlayStation 3 cross-media bar.
- Select [Account Management]
- Select [Transaction Management]
- Select [Download List].
- This is an entire list of everything that has been purchased on the account. You can scroll to the timeframe in which you believe you made the purchase and each item will be displayed with a [Download] button.
Items redeemed at different times will appear in different places throughout the Download List. If you own a Season Pass or add-on bundle, the content that was released so far (at the time of the code redemption or purchase) will be grouped together. Season Pass content that was released at a later time may appear at a different place in the list.
Note: As of October 2020, PlayStation 3 Add-on content and games can only be purchased through a PlayStation 3 console. PS3 content purchases are no longer available via a web browser and mobile. You can find more information on this from PlayStation here.
If you own a physical copy of the Komplete Edition, the 15 klassic skins and 4 DLC playable characters are included on the game disc.
If you own the Standard Edition of the game and never purchased any of the DLC for Mortal Kombat, you can still purchase add-on content through the PlayStation Store on a PS3 console.
- From the Main Menu, go to the [Games] Tab on your Xbox 360.
- Select [Search Games] and enter the title of your game into the search bar and choose the correct game that appears in the search results.
- From the Overview for this game, go to the [Extras] tab and choose [See All]
- In this menu, all purchased content will be displayed with a green checkmark icon. Choose the content you wish to download and select [Download Again].
Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S
If you own the Standard Edition of the game and never purchased any of the DLC for Mortal Kombat, you can still do so at the Xbox Marketplace.
- Fully close out of Mortal Kombat if it is open. (Steps below)
- Press the Xbox Logo button and choose [Home].
- Highlight the Mortal Kombat icon in the Home screen and press the [Menu button].
- Select the [Quit] option to fully close the game.
- Highlight Mortal Kombat in your Xbox Home Screen and press the [Menu button].
- Select [Manage Game and Add-On Content]
- From the content that populates here, choose [Select All]
- Highlight [Save changes] and press the [A] button. The add-on content will be added to your download queue.
If you find that you're still having trouble accessing some add-on content, we suggest giving these steps a try:
- Fully close/quit out of the game on your console
- Select Manage Game and Add-On Content -> Uninstall impacted add-ons
- Settings -> General -> Power mode & startup > Full shutdown
- Wait a minute
- Restart Xbox
- Select Manage game and add-ons > reinstall the impacted add-on content.