Prior to beginning any of these troubleshooting steps, please confirm that your Game Save is appropriately backed up using a WBPlay/WBID. Please note that if you do not secure your profile you may not be able to access your progress after completing these steps.
Recommended Steps for iOS
- Restart the Application.
- Restart Your iPhone.
- Check for any Updates to iOS.
- Check for any Updates to your App.
- Off-load the application and reinstall by tapping Settings then General then iPhone Storage. Next, scroll through your applications and click “off-load” on the specific app. Game progress will be saved through the “off-load” feature.
Basic Recommended Steps Android
First steps to take
- Restart your device.
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap the Menu button, in the top left.
- Select ‘My apps & games.’
- If there is an available update to the Game, you will see a button labeled ‘Update.’
Clearing the app cache
- Open the Settings of your phone.
- Tap the Storage heading to open its settings page.
- Tap the Other Apps heading to see a list of your installed apps.
- Find the application you want to clear the cache of and tap its listing. Then tap Clear Cache.
- Some Devices may require you to tap the app, then storage, then clear cache
Advanced Recommended Steps for Android
Confirm that your Game Save is appropriately backed up using a WBPlay/WBID. Please note that if you do not secure your profile you may not be able to access your progress after completing these steps. please try the steps below:
- Uninstall the Game from the device
- Download the game from the app store again.
- Reboot your device once more.
- Start the game again to see if the issue has been resolved.
For all Mortal Kombat Mobile announcements and other related information, please keep an eye on the official Mortal Kombat Mobile website and social channels, including Discord @MortalKombatMobile, Twitter @MortalKombatMobile, or Facebook Mortal Kombat Mobile.
Need more? Submit a new question here, or track and view open tickets.