If you own the XL pack, Kombat Pack 1, or Kombat Pack 2 and are missing access to some of the characters or content included, please first make sure the characters or other content you are missing has been downloaded.
On PS4 you can verify content has been downloaded by doing the following:
- Visit the MKX or MKXL page on your PS4 Home Menu or Game Library
- Select the game and scroll down to the "Related Items" section at the bottom.
- From the My Addons section you can manually download individual pieces of content you own.
After downloading the content if you still cannot access it, or if the content is missing from this menu, please try Restoring your PSN Licenses using the steps from Sony here. After doing this you can then check My Addons again to see if this DLC is now available, or check in-game to see whether it is available to use.
On Xbox One you can verify content has been downloaded by doing the following:
- Go to My Games and Apps
- Locate MKX and press Menu
- Select Manage Game
- Scroll all the way to the right on this menu to see what DLC is Ready to Install, and start those installs.
If you have downloaded the DLC this way and still do not see the DLC you own as available in-game, please try reinstalling the game by pressing the Menu button on MKX in the Manage Game screen mentioned in the steps above and then selecting Uninstall. You can reinstall the game by visiting your Games and Apps menu again and selecting MKX to install, or by reinserting your disc if you own one.
Important Note: If you own both MKX and MKXL, you should uninstall both of them before attempting to reinstall MKXL.
If the steps above do not allow you to access the content you believe you should have access to, please contact WB Games Support.