Update 2.1.2 will be available on June 18th! We’ve made many improvements and bug fixes that we hope you’ll enjoy. The 2.2 update is not too far behind so stay tuned for more information on our next major update.
Check out the complete release notes for update 2.1.2 below:
New Challenges & Stat Boosts:
Challenges have been added for Gold Klassic Mileena, Gold Venomous D’Vorah, and Gold Mournful Kitana. Check back frequently so you don’t miss the first run of the new challenges!
Mileena, half Edenian and half Tarkatan, is one of the most evil and deadly kombatants and now is even stronger with updated stats! Klassic Mileena’s Challenge is the first of the new challenges to run, play now to fuse or unlock this evil Outworld Queen!
Venomous D'Vorah's passive Neurotoxin has been updated! Her Poison damage-over-time can now stack up to 2X! Her Challenge will be available soon.
Mournful Kitana received a stat boost! Team her up with other Outworld characters to start battles off with a powerful entrance. Challenge begins soon.
New Quest Mode Functionality:
Update 2.1.2 adds the option to retry a quest after it finishes without needing to go back to the menu or re-assign the team.
Relic Hunt Updates:
We’ve increased Shao Kahn’s max fusion level from 7 to 10. Next Relic Hunt event coming soon!
New Free Pack Reminder:
We also added a notification icon to the Store button and Kard Packs tab whenever your FREE Bronze Pack is Ready to Collect (every 8 hours).
New Loading Screens!
New Packs in the Store!
- Kombat Cup Sonya Blade’s Jax Briggs Challenge requirement is not fulfilled by adding Heavy Weapons Jax Briggs character to the team.
- A crash occurs when a character is KO’ed using MK11 Raiden's and MK11 Scorpion's SP1s.
- A crash occurs after Aftershock Tremor's passive 'Weakest Link' and opponent Klassic Ermac's passive 'Error Macro' are triggered are the same time.
- A teammate cannot be tagged-in after Spec Ops Scorpion's passive 'Tactical Extraction' is triggered a second time.
- An issue that occurs when Sun God Kotal Kahn performs his SP2 on an opponent and then immediately follows it up with an X-Ray attack.
- Kold War Scorpion can inflict burn DoT to the current opponent without achieving 80% + on his SP2 mini-game.
- Progression issue occurs when Shirai Ryu Takeda kills an opponent and Warlock Quan Chi's Re-Animator passive skill triggers in the battle.
- Opponent Dark Lord Kotal Kahn's passive 'Osh-Tekk Bodyguard' is not working properly.
- Occasional error in Quest Mode when receiving rewards.
- Unable to skip fuse animation when purchasing from the 'Characters' tab in the store.
- Edit Team button on 'Test Your Might' screen does not work.
- Energy bar Display Issues.
Thank you for playing Mortal Kombat mobile!
Please sign in to leave a comment.