Welcome to the Mortal Kombat Mobile Support forums! Please feel free to use this section to help other players with general gameplay and technical questions. Please note this forum is not actively monitored by Customer Service. If you need assistance that requires a WB Games Support agent, it is best to contact us via a ticket, Twitter, or Discord using the instructions below.
How do I contact support?
You can visit https://go.wbgames.com/MKhelp to submit a help request.
To contact us on Twitter, please follow us @WBGamesSupport.
To join us on Discord, please visit https://discord.gg/MortalKombat11.
Which question type should I select when contacting support?
- Account or Login
- For issues pertaining to Google Play, Game Center, lost saves, or suspensions
- Purchase or Currency
- For issues pertaining to missing purchases, currency disputes, or purchasing difficulty
- Gameplay Help Request
- For issues pertaining to gameplay mechanics, content progression, or missing characters and items
- For issues pertaining to crashing, internet connection, lag, or downloading
- Bug Report
- To report a gameplay bug
- Report Abuse, Cheating, or Content
- To report a suspected player of cheating. Please keep in mind that while we are unable to discuss or disclose corrective actions taken against reported players, all reports will be reviewed thoroughly.
- To pass along feedback and suggestions to the game developers
NOTE: Bug Reports, Feedback, and Cheating/Harassment Reports are reviewed by the developers and moderation team and will not be addressed by a Customer Service Agent. If you need direct assistance, please be sure to select a different question type.
How do I find my Account Code when I am submitting a ticket through the WB Games Support website?
When submitting a ticket through https://go.wbgames.com/MKhelp, please be sure to include your WB Play email address, platform (iOS/Android), and in-game display name so that we can locate your account.
How do I report a purchase issue?
You can report a purchase issue by visiting https://go.wbgames.com/MKhelp and selecting “Purchase or Currency” as your question type. Be sure to include your account information (reference above) and receipts that you have received from Google Play or iTunes. If you have screenshots of your receipts to attach, you can include it with your report using the “Add File” button at the bottom of the form. For instructions on how to locate your iTunes receipts, please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204088. To locate your Google Play receipts, please visit https://support.google.com/store/answer/6160235?hl=en.
How can I troubleshoot common crashing and connection Issues?
- Ensure that you have the latest update for your Android OS/ iOS
- Make sure you have downloaded the game from the official Google Play / iTunes App Store and that you have the latest client installed
- Ensure that you have at least 2 GBs of free storage space and that the game is installed on your primary storage
- Close all other background apps
- Make sure your device is connected to a secure WiFi hub
- Try power cycling your router by unplugging the power cord for 10 seconds and plugging it back in.
For additional troubleshooting, please visit the following link: https://go.wbgames.com/MKXtech
How do I backup my Mortal Kombat Mobile game save?
To create a Cloud save you will need to be logged into WBPlay/WBID via the Profile tab in-game. Once you are logged into WBPlay, your Cloud save will be updated every time you play a match or perform another major action in the game.
To restore a Cloud save after reinstalling the game or installing it on a new device, simply log into the same WBPlay/WBID account you were previously using for the game. If a save is associated with that WBID you will be given the opportunity to download it again.
Please note that downloading a WBPlay save will erase the current save data on your device. Make sure that you do not mind losing your Card Kollection you currently have on your device before attempting to download a Cloud save.
For more details on cloud saving, please visit the following link: https://go.wbgames.com/MKXsave
Post is closed for comments.