Below are the patch notes for the 5/24 Discord & PC Patch:
- 60 FPS mode – In PC Features, we have introduced the option to turn on 60 FPS in Menus and during Cinematics (Intros/Victories, Krushing Blows, Fatal Blows, etc) and in Krypt separately. We have set this default to ON for Menus however you have to switch the option to ON for the Krypt, as is only recommended on high end configurations.
- Missing reflections – We have introduced the option to turn on/off reflections.
- Crash fixes for users who have crash on launch issues. We are working on other similar issues, so we will keep updating the game with fixes for users who report their crashes to us.
- Issues caused by outdated Radeon drivers should no longer occur.
- Game crashing on launch/during gameplay cause by drivers for unusual controllers, should no longer occur.
- Game not launching, issue cause by a fault library file, should no longer occur.
- Frequent disconnects –adjustment that should resolve the issue of frequent disconnects for some users.
- Fix to Frost Whirring Drill graphical glitch when TAA is disabled
- Localization updates
- Minor fixes for mouse and controller inputs
We are also taking measures that target potential cheaters and cheat engines. Also, as always, please make sure you download and install the latest graphics drivers.