Please see below for steps to redeem Digital Codes for each platform.
How to redeem a digital code on the PlayStation 4
- On the PS4 Home Menu go to the PlayStation Store
- Highlight and select “Redeem Codes” from the list of store categories on the left of the store
- Enter your code and press X to continue
- Now you will see the content you are redeeming. Highlight the confirm option and press X.
- A message will appear that the code has been redeemed, press the button on "OK".
- The content should download automatically but if it does not, or if you would like to manually download the content, visit the game page In your Library from the Home Menu
- Highlight "Related Items", scroll over to "My Add-Ons" and press X
- Here you can choose the items to manually download to your console
How to redeem a digital code on the Xbox One
- From your Xbox Home Menu go to the Microsoft Store
- Highlight and select “Use a Code”.
- If prompted, sign in
- Enter your code when prompted and then select Next to confirm
How to redeem a digital code on the Nintendo Switch
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch the Nintendo eShop
- Select the account you want to use
- Select “Enter Code” on the left side of the screen
- Enter the 16-character download code. Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard
- Select “Send” to confirm. The game will begin downloading once the code is confirmed. The game icon will appear on the HOME menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the download is complete
How to redeem your digital code on Steam
- In Steam, along the top menu bar, select Game
- Scroll down to Activate Product on Steam
- Progress through the next few windows and enter the 15-digit redeem code. This will activate your digital key