If you pre-ordered the Premium Edition of Mortal Kombat X but did not automatically receive the Kombat Pack, you should be able to download this for free. You can either visit the store page for the game to view the Kombat Pack DLC or you can simply search for “Kombat Pack” in the PSN store. If you pre-ordered the Premium Edition, the Kombat Pack will be available for free to you. If you aren’t able to download it for free, please contact Sony Support to have your account updated with the correct DLC for your purchase.
Articles in this section
- How do I redeem my Digital Game code?
- How do I reset my WBPlay/WBID password?
- How do I use skins I have unlocked for Mortal Kombat X?
- How do I view replays in Mortal Kombat X for Console/PC?
- I’m experiencing connection problems with the console version of Mortal Kombat X.
- I am playing on PC and my game is crashing.
- I am receiving the "WBPlay is not available in your country" message.
- I did not receive my Easy Fatalities purchase.
- I pre-ordered the Premium Edition of Mortal Kombat X for PS4 but did not get the Kombat Pack.
- I own the Kombat Packs for MKX but am missing access to some characters.