After season rewards have been sent out, you can receive the rewards by clicking the NetherRealm logo at the bottom-left of the home screen. This opens the Notification tray where unclaimed rewards can be claimed. Please note that it may take up to 48 hours after a season ends for rewards to be distributed. If you did not receive your reward after 48 hours, or if you believe the reward was not the right amount, please contact WB Games Support.
Articles in this section
- Mortal Kombat 11 and Mortal Kombat Mobile Cross-Link FAQ
- Faction wars FAQ
- How do I change my Profile name in MK Mobile?
- How do I claim my Season Rewards from multiplayer in MK Mobile?
- How do I create or restore a cloud save in MK Mobile?
- How do I enable Parental Controls on my mobile device?
- How do I fuse cards in MK Mobile?
- How do I update the game or my Operating System on Android? Related Topics
- I am not receiving my daily login bonus in MK Mobile.
- I did not receive my end-of-season rewards for multiplayer in Mortal Kombat Mobile.