Fusion occurs when a duplicate card is acquired. You can fuse cards by earning the card again through challenges, single player, multiplayer, through Kard packs, or by purchasing the card directly through the store. If you purchased the card directly through the store the fusion will happen automatically. Otherwise, you can fuse the card after obtaining a second copy by opening your card collection and tapping the card to view the back of it.
Articles in this section
- Mortal Kombat 11 and Mortal Kombat Mobile Cross-Link FAQ
- Faction wars FAQ
- How do I change my Profile name in MK Mobile?
- How do I claim my Season Rewards from multiplayer in MK Mobile?
- How do I create or restore a cloud save in MK Mobile?
- How do I enable Parental Controls on my mobile device?
- How do I fuse cards in MK Mobile?
- How do I update the game or my Operating System on Android? Related Topics
- I am not receiving my daily login bonus in MK Mobile.
- I did not receive my end-of-season rewards for multiplayer in Mortal Kombat Mobile.