If you experience a crash while playing the game and have been asked to provide crash logs to support, you can follow the steps below to collect them.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer.
- Sync the device in iTunes (this copies all crash dumps to your computer). For help with this step please see Apple's article here.
- Go to the following directory for the crash dump:
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/
- Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\(your username)\Application Data\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter\
- Windows Vista & Windows 7 & Windows 8: Open a Run Prompt by pressing the Windows key (near CTRL and ALT) and the R key at the same time and enter the following in the box that appears: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\
You will see logs for recent crashes on your device here. You can highlight these logs and right click them to "zip" them into a single file that you can send to WB Games Support