If you’re experiencing technical issues in Mortal Kombat: Onslaught or experiencing difficulties logging in, then you may need to update your app or device.
In order to update your game on an Apple device, please do the following:
- Find and select the App Store app.
- Select your profile icon at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to the “Available Apps” sections
- Find “Mortal Kombat: Onslaught” on the list and hit “Update” next to it.
- If you have the game installed on your device and you don’t see it on this, then the game is up to date.
After these steps, your game is now updated!
If you’re still experiencing difficulties with the game after updating it, then your device may need an update to its operating system. To do this on an Apple device, Go to the settings menu, then “General”, and then “Software Updates”. If your device requires an operating system update then you’ll find it here.