If you’re experiencing technical issues in Mortal Kombat: Onslaught or experiencing difficulties logging in, then you may need to update your app or device.
In order to update your game on an Android device, please do the following:
- First, go to the Google Play Store app.
- Select your account icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Manage apps & device”.
- Select “Manage”.
- Choose “Updates available”.
- Find “Mortal Kombat: Onslaught” on the list and check the box next to it.
- If you have the game installed on your device and you don’t see it on this, then the game is up to date.
- Select the check mark with an arrow circling it at the top of the screen.
After these steps, your game is now updated!
If you’re still experiencing difficulties with the game after updating it, then your device may need an update to its operating system. The process for doing this will vary depending on your device, though it’s typically in your device’s settings menu. To find exact instructions on this, check instructions on your device from the manufacturer.