How Do I Submit a Customer Service Ticket in Game?
If you’re experiencing difficulties with Mortal Kombat: Onslaught, Customer Service may be able to assist! If you’d like to submit a ticket then we recommend you do it within the game, that way the agent assisting you will have your profile’s information available, and therefore will be able to assist you faster. To send a ticket to Customer Service in Mortal Kombat: Onslaught, do the following:
- In the main menu, select the 3-horizontal lines on the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Customer Service”.
- Fill in all the information required on the forum and then Select “Submit”
What Issue Type Should I Select?
Within this form, you’ll be prompted to select an issue type. Here are the possible issue types and a short description of them:
- Account Login: For issues with logging into the game or retrieving a lost profile
- Purchase or Currency: For issues with purchases in game. This can range from in-game currencies to cash payments.
- Gameplay Help Request: A general issue type for any sort of gameplay issues you may experience.
- Arena and Other Rewards: For when you miss arena rewards, have issues in the arena, or other similar issues.
- Report Abuse, Cheating, or Content: Use this to report players who are cheating or used abusive language in their username.
- Technical: For when you experience technical issues like crashing, lagging, and freezing while playing.
- Ban Appeal: Use this to contest a previous ban.
- Bug Report: To inform the game team about a bug that you experienced in game.
- Feedback: To give feedback to the game team about any aspect of the game.
Note: Bug Reports, Feedback, and Report Abuse, Cheating, or Content are reviewed by the developers and moderation team and will not be addressed by a Customer Service Agent. If you need direct assistance, please be sure to reply to the auto-response you receive to let the Customer Service team know.
If you’re unable to submit a ticket in game, then you may submit a Customer Service ticket through the following link: