Table of Contents
Mortal Kombat: Onslaught Limited Release | Patch Notes Update 0.2.1
** Mortal Kombat: Onslaught is not yet in wide release. This information is available for the early players of our limited release**
Thank you for downloading the latest Mortal Kombat: Onslaught Update. Here’s a look at the bug fixes and game optimizations included:
- Refreshing wins no longer causes crashes or extended load times
- The correct amount of Stars are now awarded based on battle completion time
- QUAN CHI:
- Unexpected gameplay issues caused by using Special Attacks is now fixed
- Missing Fighter tags are now available
- Saving Defensive Teams no longer causes the game to freeze
- There was a bug that allowed Arena Medal conversions to be skipped. It is no longer skippable. All Arena Medals will be converted when the season ends.
QUESTS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Some players were not receiving their Unclaimed Rewards through their inbox, this has been addressed
- The Collect Relics and Gear Achievements will now track every Relic and piece of Gear you collect, instead of just what you have in your inventory
As always, thank you all for playing Mortal Kombat: Onslaught during our limited release.